With back to school season in full swing, we couldn’t be happier to announce a brand-new offering for educators, Haiku Deck Classroom. Over the past 4 years, we’ve seen over a hundred thousand teachers, librarians, and education technology professionals from 15,000 schools (from primary to universities) embrace Haiku Deck. They use the app for creating inspiring lessons on any topic, teaching presentation best-practices, and even running curriculum nights or staff meetings. We built Haiku Deck Classroom to bring the full power of Haiku Deck Pro to educators and students in a way that’s easy and, more importantly, affordable even for teachers on the tightest of budgets.
Haiku Deck Classroom makes all the features of Haiku Deck Pro available to educators and students, including unlimited presentation creation, advanced privacy settings, offline viewing and printing, and YouTube video embedding. The subscription applies to use of Haiku Deck’s award-winning web, iPad, and iPhone apps. Here’s a 1 minute video introduction of Haiku Deck Classroom:
Additional features include:
- Classroom Management Dashboard: Educators can easily add and remove students from their classroom by email address.
- Mobile and Web-Based: Educators and students can create or view Haiku Decks on the web, iPad, or iPhone.
- The option of Google Classroom integration: Educators who use Google Classroom may import users from and share decks directly to Google Classroom.
- The option of using Google Sign-In: Haiku Deck now supports Google sign-in, for students without an email address.
- Classroom Gallery: Students can share Haiku Decks to a classroom gallery, making it easy for teachers to review and evaluate work.
- Share to CMS: Students can easily share their Haiku Decks to Classroom Management Systems like Schoology, Moodle, Blackboard, Canvas, Edmodo, and more.
Haiku Deck Classroom is offered at an introductory price of just $99/year for a teacher and up to 150 students with the option of adding student licenses. Department, school, and district pricing is also available.
To learn more about Haiku Deck Classroom and to purchase or upgrade, visit www.haikudeck.com/getclassroom or for technical information about the product, please visit the Haiku Deck Classroom section of the Haiku Deck user guide.
As with all product updates, we’d love to hear your feedback! Please drop us a line if you’ve got questions or ideas for ways we can improve Haiku Deck Classroom in the future.