We’re happy to announce that Haiku Deck Pro users can now add a custom branding to appear on their decks in place of the Haiku Deck logo.
When added to your Haiku Deck, custom logos appear in 3 places:
- At the top of the Haiku Deck Player on the Web
- On the final slide during iPad app playback.
- On .pdf print-outs created during Haiku Deck .pdf export
Users may also set a web address to make their logo a clickable link to their web site when viewed on the web.
To add your custom logo, start by clicking on the shield icon in the top of the Haiku Deck editor.
Next click PICK LOGO button to upload the logo file. If you see the GET PRO button, you’ll need to upgrade your account to Haiku Deck Pro in order to move ahead.
You can upload your logo from your local machine or a variety of sources on the web, like Dropbox or Google Drive.
After you’re done uploading, the logo will appear at the top of the slides upon web playback. Here’s what it looks like when you’re showing a deck with custom branding in full screen mode on the web:
Here’s what custom branding looks like in standard web playback mode:
When viewing your deck on iPad, your logo appears on the final slide, as shown below.
Here’s a view of the logo on a .pdf export:
Custom branding is just one feature available to our Pro subscribers. Other features include:
- Privacy controls
- Editable .pptx export for offline viewing and deep customization of decks
- .pdf Export for printing beautiful handouts
- Unlimited cloud storage
- Access to Haiku Deck Zuru beta, our artificial intelligence engine that converts traditional PowerPoint decks into beautiful presentations.
To upgrade to Haiku Deck Pro, click GET PRO in the app or click here.